V42 Military Stiletto Dagger w/ Sheath - WWII FSSF Commando Reproduction Knife For Sale
V42 Military Stiletto Dagger w/ Sheath - WWII FSSF Commando Reproduction Knife:
V42 Military Stiletto Dagger with Sheath!
The V-42 was designed in part by the Commanding Officer of the First Special Service Force, The Devil's Bridgade; Lt. Colonel Robert T. Frederick. The knife was designed and constructed with the sole purpose of battle in mind. This knife was the trademark weapon of the Devil's Brigade, and its members were trained extensively in the use of the V-42. Our historically accurate replica features a stacked leather handle like the original, as to be easily handled in cold weather. Each dagger offers a razor-sharp, double-edged stiletto blade that pierces through even tough materials with ease. Thumb notches are cast into the handle above the guard to keep the knife from slipping when wet or wearing gloves.
- Razor-sharp, double -edged stiletto blade
- Stacked leather handle with cast thumb notches
- Includes custom leather sheath
- Measures: 7 1/4" blade; 12 5/8" overall
Please read the following before offerding:
ALL buyers are solely responsible for compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws. Buyer pays actual shipping.Shipping is $5.00, $3.00 for each additional.International shipping will be more. Please Email me with any questions. Be sure to check out my other sales. I try to describe all my items as accurately as possible.Return Policy:
(1) Please contact us within 3 days upon receipt of the item if you experience any problems. Our goal is to satisfy the customer.
(2) Free returns or replacement on defective merchandise and wrong item sent.
(3) Returns are only accepted within 30 days of purchase. No exceptions. No returns accepted on international orders.
(4) Returned items must be unused and have all ORIGINAL packaging and accessories.
(5) If the buyer fails to fully read the item description, changes their mind, or just does not like the item, the buyer is responsible for return shipping fee and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
(6) Replacement or refund will be issued as soon as possible after the return is received.(7) Warranty issues are handled by the manufacturer. Buyers are responsible for contacting manufacturers concerning warranty issues. If an item breaks while in use that is a warranty issue.
Attention Buyers Outside of USA:Seller is not liable for items seized by customs in destination country. It is the Buyer's duty to make sure this item is legal to import into their country. Many are not. Refunds will not be issued for items lost in transit outside of the USA. Items actually delivered are frequently not updated as such in the Electronic Delivery Confirmation System. No Exceptions.